Sunday, July 31, 2016

[Movies] Ghostbusters and Star Trek

Saw Ghostbusters and Star Trek.
Star Trek pretty much matched the reviews. The problem was the villain...good director and fantastic cast...script made by committee.
Ghostbusters is not what I thought it was. It is a REBOOT not taking place after the fact. Pretty fun and some really good ideas. My favorite part is the secretary...
This movie works well and ...despite what the ratings say, I liked it better than Star Trek in term of moment I could say "That does not need to be in that movie...." whereas the number of "hehehehehehe" moments including Rob Zombie, Balloons, This is My Mentor, and the whole idea behind the villain were quite fun
hmmm...I take that back..."Did he really just do the finger thing?" and "Ima gonna dive in and save"  
Both worth seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment